Tuesday, March 19, 2013

(Warning: picture heavy)

omg I haven't posted anything for such a long time! I'm sorry TT_TT but I had so much to do because I started to study at university and I had so much stress xD (looking after a room was sooo diffucult!!! and then I was always just studying >_<). Now I'm living in Tübingen.


Once the weather will be better (better lightning) here in Germany I'll do some circle lens reviews (Neo Glamour Grey, Neo Shimmer Honey, Eos Max Pure Pink, Geo Bella Brown and some more :))

in this post I'll just post the pictures that I haven't been posting yet xD

I've started to use Instagram! Please follow me! :) 








Innsbruck, Austria












Augsburg














13 comments:

  1. oh, WOW! I want to go there!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those goats look like they are wearing boots/socks! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwrichtig schoene bilder!! hab jetzt voll bock auf frühling und sommer.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. schöne fotos hehehe
    ja klar, warum scheint jetzt die sonne? vorher hat's bei uns noch gehagelt man XD
    und ey, du hast seit fast nem jahr nix gepostet! garam masala!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow die Bilder sieht ja traumhaft aus *_* Ich muss mir unbedingt eine gescheite Cam besorgen. Oh und ich sehe grad, du bist One Piece Fan? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jup, ich bin Viet xD Du?
    Hab derzeit nur Top 2 und das sind One Piece und Bleach. hihi schaust du den Anime oder liest du den Manga?
    Ach ja, ich freue mich schon auf deine circle lense review. Wollt mir schon immer welche kaufen, habs bis jetzt aber noch nicht gewagt >//<

    ReplyDelete
  7. really enjoyed all your photos! it looks like you guys had lots of fun! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. The butterfly is so pretty ad now you made me want to travel. Good luck with the studies!

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. Die Bilder sind wunderschön und erinnern mich am Sommer TT^TT

    Liebe Grüße,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soo viele schöne Bilder! Und die pinken Café Stühle hätte ich gerne für meinen Balkon :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photos!
    http://pleasebemynightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your post!
    it's amazing
    what do you think about mutual following? :)

    http://girl-from-vogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. tolle bilder :)
    http://trangyn.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete