Wednesday, August 24, 2011

back from Italy

I'm sooo happy that the weather is finally nice here!!! it's almost too hot now xD but still better than always cold and rainy :) after I came back from Italy my family and I went to visit some relatives in Glückstadt (it's in the north of Germany) and it was very cold there! :(




Here are some pics of Italy! :) (I couldn't take many photos,because I was always tired because of the heat xD)



 me and mummy (San Marino)







 (San Marino)



hehe it was very cute but also expensive! 



 they even had some cosplay weapons there (San Marino)!!! ÔoÔ



at the beach (Torre Pedrera,Italy)




forgot the name of this city xDD





I didn't buy much in Italy :'( only a bag and a bracelet. And my mum bought me a watch :)






2 comments:

  1. I'm quite jealous of your trip to Italy, looks amazing!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich will auch -.- lass nächstes jahr zsm urlaub machen haha die tasche ist geil!

    ReplyDelete