Wednesday, April 27, 2011

REVIEW: GEO Princess Mimi Apple Green (also known as Bambi Apple Green)

hello~
  so here's a review for Princess Mimi Apple Green x)
I've BOUGHT them from http://fobbybarbie.com/ for 16.00USD!(~about 11,40€) with FREE SHIPPING (omg they were sooo cheap!I just had to buy them!!! :D)

These lens were designed and promoted by Tsubasa Masukawa so they are really popular in Japan! :) I have been dying to get my hands on this lens ever since last year when I saw them on Tsubasa and Kumicky!



GEO Princess Mimi Apple Green

Details

Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.70
Duration: 1 year disposable 



here you can see the Princess Mimi Apple Green (15,0mm) and Princess Mimi Almond Brown (14,5mm) in comparison. The Apple Green is slightly bigger but not much bigger IMO



I Love the pattern of the Apple Greens! So interesting and unique!
(natural light)
this is how the lens look like when you're wearing them




here you can see the enlargement x)


the Apple Greens are my biggest lenses so far :D






Overall:
Design: 9/10 - I think the pattern is very unique (but not very natural) and doll like, but the color is not as vibrant as in the pictures I've seen (they looked much more vibrant in Popteen x( )  I love how they look in pictures but I don't wear them everyday because I prefer brown natural lenses for everyday use :)
Enlargement: 10/10
Comfort: 8/10
TOTAL: 9/10






14 comments:

  1. Awww, du siehst sooo süüüß aus! *__* Kawaiiii~ hahaha :D Aber du hast Recht, wenn man sie trägt, sehn sie nicht mehr so grün aus, aber so wirkt es wenigstens einigermaßen natürlich (wenn man das bei Circle Lenses so sagen kann xD).
    Also ich find's voll schön. (: Und 'ne gute Review! Alle Infos drin usw. =3

    Ich finde deine Haare übrigens total schön *__* So lang und glänzend, awww~ ♥

    Und danke für das Kompliment, ihr habt mich alle überzeugt: ich werde den pinken Lipgloss öfters tragen! (:

    ♥ 4 Seasons - Beauty x Fashion x Cosmetics x Lifestyle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. du mit deinen schönen großen augen man -.- ich hasse dich XD hahaha
    die kontaktlinsen sind echt toll, hab mir überlegt ob ich mir auch iwann einfach hellbraune kauf =D die könnt ich dann auch so öfters tragen, ohne dass man einen komisch anstarrt.
    sehr guter bericht! höhö

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD
    kauf doch einfach! :D vorallem musst du ja nicht gleich 14,5mm oder sogar 15,0mm linsen kaufen x) kannst ja erst mal kleinerere natürlichere braune linsen probieren :D ich will wissen was für linsen maipuu immer trägt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow they look sooo pretty on you ^__^ you look reallly good in them . and great review ^_^

    i wanted to get it from the same website as well, but they were out of stock :'( i've been wanting the apple green for soooo long now ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that website is sooo much cheaper!! *O* I can get two for the price of one! Even if they aren't as vibrant, I still think it looks really nice! I just love the pattern of the lens in general^3^!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Süüüß von dir, danke! Werde ich bei Gelegenheit auf jeden Fall machen!! ♥

    Achja, was mir auffällt: Auf deinem Profilbild hast du so helle Haare, hier aber eher dunklere, hattest du sie mal so gefärbt oder ist das 'ne Wig? (:

    ♥ 4 Seasons - Beauty x Fashion x Cosmetics x Lifestyle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steht dir aber beides, find' ich (: Ich glaube, ich bestelle mir auch mal so eine Wig, die echt aussieht... hahaha :D Damit sind Photosessions bestimmt lustig! ♥

    ♥ 4 Seasons - Beauty x Fashion x Cosmetics x Lifestyle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous! I just love the color!!! Love your blog and I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! I'm waiting to receive the Apple Green Bambis and I'm happy to see the color and pattern look quite natural, despite of the size! I've seen them on Wei Son that's who was tempting me to get them in the first place!

    I sure will come back on your blog to see how the almond pattern looks like, because nobody's making reviews on them, you just can see reviews everywhere on the three others pattern, but not these!

    As they look amazing on Tsubasa I was curious!

    This is such a nice blog you have! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh thank you! Thanks a lot for following, I followed you too! This way I will be notified when you'll publish your next post! ^^
    Looking forward to see your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for following me ^^ your eyes are really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Süße, vielen Dank für deinen Kommi :) Schau dich doch mal selber an, bist selber auch sehr hübsch :D Deine Haare und deine Augen sind sehr schön :) Ja ich stehe auf Asia Sachen und auch Kawaii Stuff :)

    Liebe Grüße!

    My ♥ Passion

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Apple Green lenses are cute and light up your face!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete